vrijdag 17 november 2017

Krafty Peeks day 3: It's A Brew-tiful day.

Hello all / Hello everybody,

Good morning and welcome to Day Three of our November New Release Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Today we have an AH-may-ZING new set by artist Melissa Baker-Nguyen and it's for all you COFFEE LOVERS!


It's A BREW-TIFUL DAY!!!


I used Copics, Crealies stamps, Tim Holtz Stencil, black cardstock and distress inkt.


I made a serie of ATC cards with the set. I first stamped the coffee stamps from the set and then masked them off. I made the background brown and then used the stencil to make the coffee stains. I added the cirkel stamps together with the beans from the set. Then i stamped the sentiment, made a black line with the fineliner and ended with coloring the images.

Have a nice day!

Greetz, Marieke

6 opmerkingen: