zaterdag 14 oktober 2017

Krafty Peeks day 4: Reindeer Games + a challenge

Hallo allemaal / Hello Everybody!

Good morning and welcome to Day Four of our October New Release Krafty Peeks at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


Today is the final day of peeks and the release party is THIS AFTERNOON at 2pm EST on Facebook! Are you going to join in and help us celebrate ALL the new sets?


Our last stamp set is from fabulous artist Becky Pearce!!! It's called REINDEER GAMES!
I'm sure you'll agree with me when I SQUEAL with delight at this adorable set! Think of all the quick and simple cards and tags you could design and all the fabulous scenes! So easy to add to scrapbook pages, pocket pages, bookmarks and lots more! It's totally up to YOU what you create!!


I used MFT (slider)dies, white embossingpowder, distress inkts and white cardstock. I first colored up the reindeer and the traffic sign and fussy cut them out. Then i made the background using three distress inkt and finished it off with a white gel pen. I heat embossed the sentiment and the stars. I made the slider into the base and glued it on the base of the card with 3-d tape. The rest i glued onto the base with normal glue. I cut out two small circle dies and glued on onto the reindeer and on i put in the slider. in between i did a slider tool from MFT. I made the snow borders and give them a little touch with my markers, i then glued them onto the card with the traffic sign in between it.

Have a nice day!

Greetz, Marieke 

9 opmerkingen: