zaterdag 9 september 2017

The Sketchy Challenge - a Sketch Challenge

Hallo allemaal / Hello Everybody

Today starts a new challenge over at The Sketchy Challenge, this time around we have a Sketch Challenge, now get out those stamps or images and tag along!

I made two card but i mirrored them and adjusted them slighty to look different. First i made the backgroun myself i used three different colors distress inkt and sprayed them with water then i took some paper and pressed those into the inkt and dried them with my heatgun. Then i stamped the pineapple that comes with the flamingo's and die cut the base with a die from My Favorite Things. I also die cut the black banner and heat embossed the sentiment in white embossingpowder.


I die cute the flower, leaves (LR 0478) and sunglasses (LR 0477). I stamped both flamingo's from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps from the set Fancy Flamingo's.


Colored both of the flamingo's with copics and fussy cutted them. Then i attached everything together and clued that with 3-d tape on top of a white base.

Have a nice day!

Greetz, Marieke

2 opmerkingen: